Square Silos have a storage capacity of between 1 and 120 tonnes per silo.
Modular Square Metal Silos are designed for storage of dry grains and industrial products.
The conical bottom, with a 45º or 60º inclination and with the outlet mouth away from the ground, separates the stored mass from contact with the ground and humidity. It allows for the optimisation of the outlet of products which, due to their density or humidity, have a worse fluidity, and allows for interconnection between silos and perfect unloading by gravity. Capacities range from 1 to 120 tonnes per silo (p.s. 0.75 t/m3).
- Roof manufactured in smooth galvanised sheet steel by means of suitably shaped polygonal sections, with profiled edges acting as beams, providing great strength and watertightness.
- Tilt at 30º.
- Body made of smooth galvanised sheet steel to maintain optimum fluidity and hygiene.
- The whole structure is joined together using zinc-plated screws, nuts and washers, neoprene washers and gaskets to prevent the entry of moisture and ensure perfect sealing.
- Conical base manufactured in smooth, galvanised steel sheet with polygonal sections properly shaped.
- Reinforced joint between the conical base and the cylinder.
- 45º or 60º inclination.
- The silo body is supported by a structure of galvanised rolled profiles in order to absorb the force produced by vertical loads.