Ship Loading System
The telescopic sleeve for sea and inland waterway vessels loads large holds uniformly and in a relatively short time, increasing the loading capacity.
These ship loading systems are designed for the most demanding operations in marine terminals. Therefore they have a robust construction and high reliability.
Main technical characteristics
- maximum flow rate: 4000 m3/h (model based)
- level switch: rotary / vibratory
- Operating conditions: -20 / + 80 °C (other on request)
- load conduction: individual tubes / bellows, pipes
- electrical control box (plastic or stainless steel)
- articulating rocker arms (mobile on one or two axles)
- protective frame
- load cells
- ATEX construction